Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sir William Angliss Centre


Hi guys and gals, This here is my college. Orientation week went well and i almost did not have a class, My course coordinator was placing students into their classes based on the old name list he was holding.

As I was a last minute addition to this batch, surprise my name was not on the list and I was not assigned to any class or group.

I was feeling devastated at that moment, but what can I do? what should I do? the course coordinator told me to go home and it was his mistake, of cause he apologist to me and told me to come back on Monday at 11 to know which class he has placed me in.

I went back and thought over it, then it click my mind " the place cannot be full cause the program office are watching the number of applicants closely" then i text my coordinator and advised him to compare the new list and old list to see which are the students that are not in the list anymore.

Then he calls me to inform me that he had already arranged a place for me and i start at 8 on Monday. Phew that was a releave...................

No comments: