Sunday, February 4, 2007

My Journey to IKEA

Today I woke up at 10 to go to Richmond AOG to meet my sis. I had to board this tram,


I was meeting her so that we can go to IKEA together. After service we decided to go down Victoria street to this Vietnamese place for lunch.


And to our surprise the whole street was closed as they were celebrating the LUNAR NEW YEAR. it was cool. I have this weird sandwich for lunch but it tasted awesome.

Then due to the road closure all trams were stopped and replaced by buses, the bus was paked like a sardine can. then we arrived at IKEA and did some shopping

On the way home we saw the sign board saying "20 minuet hand wash for 14.90"
It was the most expensive place to wash your hands. haha (It is actually a Car wash using their hands)


Now I am headed off to churc to attend service, will update more later

Cheers

No comments: