Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hoyts

Last night my sister took me for a treat to watch a movie.

We went down to Melbourne central to watch pursuit to happyness, lead actor Will smith and his son.

The story is based on a true story, for further info on the movie please go and read it by yourself
here.

Damm the cinema was awesome, This is the first time when i am seated I dont have to stand up to let someone go by. There is ample leg room and the seat are huge. If wan Tze and Hui min plans to catch the show together they can buy 1 seat and it will be sufficient. See for yourself


4 comments:

WanZ said...

Funny...! You sure I can share the seat with Hui Min? I really don't believe la!

Anonymous said...

Wanz, at least he compares you and huimin together...............

pL

Anonymous said...

Hi Wanz,

You definitely can. it is really big... Haha

WanZ said...

Hahah... hahah!