Saturday, February 17, 2007

Friday

Yesterday was a long day for me. I woke up at 7.30 in the morning so that i can follow my uncle to the train station where i will head to the city.

My class only starts at 5pm, but i was going early to help Justin Wong to move house. I arrived at the 10am in the city and headed straight to QV, where my gym is located to place my bags in the locker.

Then I headed straight to justin's place to meet him and shamim a long time friend back in Malaysia. So we headed straight to rent a van to help us help justin to move house.

Justin was moving from Caufield to the City, just close by to Melbourne University which is like 5 min walk from my sisters place, So we are practically neighbors now.

After loading up the van, we went for lunch, then back to Justin's new place to upload the stuff.
We were done by 4 pm, then I rushed to the gym to shower and also iron my uniform.

Then rushed down to college for my 5 pm class, my class ended at about 9.30 pm and I call my sister to find that my cousins 13th birthday had just started.

So I got a train down to Glenn Hauntly where my cousin came and picked me up.

Went over to my uncle's house for dinner and then headed to my aunt's house where me and my sister stayed the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yooohooo! Yes, keep it up! don't lose this fire in you to blog! haha..otherwise I cant get anymore update! U know what I mean? hahaha