Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Jo Ann's Birthday

Today after IGNITE, my cell members planned and early surprise birthday for Jo Ann, as most of my cell members are headed home for the winter break.

After IGNITE the guys all took the tram to wen ting's house. and I stalled in the church with jo ann and the other gals.

So we were telling Jo Ann that we were going for supper and she was exited. Now we had to get her to Wen Ting's house and did not know how, so Wen Ting was planning to ask me in the car to take her home because her friend was waiting downstairs to grab something, and when I was there I would ask if I could see her house.

The hard part was when we got to Wen Ting's house:

Jo Ann: You guys go up to Wen Ting's place and I will go home to grab some money

(At this point we were thinking how to convince her to go to Wen Ting's Place)

Pei Li: Hey come up lah, I have something to show you.
Jo Ann: Later lah, I need to get my money so I can go supper wif you guys.
Pei Li: No you must come see what I gave Wen Ting
Jo Ann: Ok lah, lets go

So we walk up to Wen Ting's palace and her friend was waiting outside, Then we headed up to Wen Ting's place and then in Wen Ting's Room

Shannon: Wah your place so small wan ah?
Wen Ting: Yah lor, but enough lah.
Shannon: So how Many rooms, Owww this is the bath room
Wenting: Jo Ann, show shannon Tim's room
Jo Ann: Sure (Then She opens the door)

Everybody: Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday to you (Jo Ann goes into the bath room and locks herself in) Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Jo Ann, Happy birthday to you.

Then We called her out of the bath room and calmed her down.

We ate some cake and went home.




No comments: