Friday, April 27, 2007

Term is over

After 9 weeks of studying and 2 weeks of easter break, Today in my last day on term 1 and monday i will start term 2.

Today is also my last day od exams Yahoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is kitchen practical and i think i will fly through it.

My camera is back so there will be much better pictures on my blog.

Time had flown by so quickly and i just want to make a shout out to Hui Min and Daniel who just celebrated their birthday a few days ago.

Life here has been good so far and am really enjoying it. But I miss church and all that ministry, pastors and friends

But life has to go on........................................................

Here are some of my wonderful sandwiches i made for my last kitchen class.



2 comments:

WanZ said...

heya. we miss u too!

Danie7 Ng said...

Hey Thanks Man! :)