Monday, March 26, 2007

How big is Melbourne?

After getting to Melbourne, I recon it was a big city.

Yesterday my experience change this thought.

Why?

Let me tell you why.

I was on the Tram getting back after work and was so tired. So I sat down and was facing the front of the tram, As I was talking to my new friend Lisa from England an old lady got up the tram and said to her old husband " I will sit down when someone gets off the Tram" Me being a nice young man got up and offered her my seat.

Now I was standing and talking to my friend and was facing the side of the Tram, and Lol and behold I saw this girl seating at the last seat of the first coach.

She looked pretty femiliar, Then i thought to my self it is impossible.
Then I thought "Why not just call out her name and if she answers then it will be her"
So I called out "Lee Anne"

The girl looked up and look straight at me, then she got up and came towards me and gave me a hug. And yes she was my neibough back in Malaysia and she attended ISCA and we went to the same church. I was totally suppriesed to see her here in Melbourne.

Now tell me how much smaller can melbourne get?

So I have another friend here, Looks like we can start a little Metro here.

Let's see who will be in this Metro group

1. Shannon
2. Jessice
3. Lee Anne
4. Becky
5. Justin

I think thats all it takes to start a cell group.

I am still so suprised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHHAHAHA what a small world!

Poh-Lynn (not ur imaginary fren)

just have to say that :p